Shopping Cart

Caffé Latte Flavor

$40.00

According to a recent study by the National Coffee Association, 83% of adults in the US drink coffee. Well, for that remaining 17% of non-coffee drinkers or for anyone looking for a bold new way to experience the delicious taste of coffee, our Caffé Latte Natural Flavor is the answer. We’ve layered the taste of richy creamy milk onto a dark, roasted espresso flavor base that is sure to become your new favorite way to have that cup of joe in the morning.