Five Terpene Flavor Combinations To Mimic Your Favorite Cocktails
We’re back at it again with more flavor combinations! At True Blue Terpenes, we have dedicated our lives to uncovering new flavors and researching the science of cannabis terpenes to make these natural and therapeutic substances available to the public. While our pure terpenes and natural flavors can be used to enhance your cannabis products, topicals, and vaporizing liquids, it is important to remember that they do not contain any THC, CBD, or anything else that causes psychoactive side effects.
Cocktail-Themed Terpene Combinations
Summer is coming up, and personally, we are looking forward to spending weekends in the sun. Today’s flavor combinations are dedicated to recreating the essence of some of essential summer alcoholic beverages. Studies have shown that drinking alcohol and consuming cannabis products together can be dangerous, so we’ve found a new way to enjoy the refreshing, summery flavors of our favorite drinks without the alcohol. By combining our natural weed flavor drops, we’ve managed to nail down a few classic cocktail tastes. Add a few drops of these flavors to your cannabis products or vaping devices, and enjoy the fruity and refreshing mixes of these five cocktail flavor combinations.
- Mojito: Lime OG + Thin Mint Cookies - This summer favorite is traditionally made with white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. We’ve recreated this flavor combo with our zesty and sour Lime OG terpene with our Thin Mint Cookie terpene, whose sweet and minty aroma covers the sugar and fresh mint found in a mojito.
- Pina Colada: Pineapple + Banana Kush - If you want a pina colada but you’re stuck in the rain, try this flavor combination to add a tropical flair to your favorite cannabis product without a trip to the dispensary, or to your local Hawaiian-themed bar. A traditional pina colada is a blended drink with rum, pineapple, and coconut milk - but sometimes other fruity flavors like bananas or cherries are added to the mix.
- Moscow Mule: Lime OG + Trainwreck - Moscow mules are a bar staple usually served in a copper mug, and contain vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice. We’ve recreated the fresh and sharp flavor of a mule by combining our sour Lime OG terpene with our spicy and citrusy Trainwreck terpene.
- Tequila Sunrise: Tangie + Cherry - This summery cocktail is famous for it’s yellow-to-red gradient due to heavy grenadine syrup sinking to the bottom of a refreshing glass of orange juice and tequila. To mimic this flavor combination, we’ve chosen our citrusy, tangerine Tangie terpene and our Cherry natural flavor.
- Sangria: Fruit Punch + Pineapple Express - This Spanish beverage is a punch consisting of red wine and chopped fruit, with opportunities for orange juice and brandy. To imitate the fruity flavors, we’ve combined our Fruit Punch natural flavor with our popular Pineapple Express terpene!