True Blue Terpene Mixing Calculator
Why mix terpenes?
Our terpene calculator can be used to find the ideal concentration ratio for your products:
Terpenes are responsible for the smell and taste of everything we drink, eat, or smoke!
When extracts are made, these precious terpenes are removed. You lose the distinctive taste, aroma, and effects. Mixing terpenes is essentially adding them back, allowing you to recreate your favorite strain or even create something entirely new!
What information do you need?
Before you start, grab a pen and paper and jot down the following information.
- How much diluent are you using (in grams - concentrates only)?
- How much base material are you using (in grams)?
We’ll give you recommendations for how much terpene you should add, based on the information you supply us.
This is the lowest amount of terpene you should use, to achieve the desired results. Using this recommendation will result in a milder flavor.
This is the highest of terpene you should use to achieve the desired results. Using this recommendation will result in a stronger flavor.
Some general tips for mixing
- Test a small amount before moving on to making a large batch.
- Be patient and wait for at least 24 hours to allow the mixture to settle before deciding if you’re happy with your result.
- Check for flow and viscosity after the product has cooled completely.
- Take it easy by starting with the bottom range, and working your way up until you reach your desired result
- Enjoy your new creation!